Agile Experience Design Message Board › Looking for a UX Researcher/Strategist for an entertainment co!
New York, NY
We are looking for a UX Strategist / UX Researcher for our media client. You will be working with the team creating digital platforms, mobile, and 3rd party devices. The UX Strategist will contribute to the development and design strategy on the development of projects for this robust group.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Experience in product design, user experience, and/or product management with an online technology or entertainment company.
- Support product development from the point of initiation, through discovery, requirements definition, design, user research, development, launch and refinement.
- Gather, distill, and synthesize product requirements.
- Partner with UI/UX design teams to create strategic solutions that balance user and business objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement across digital products and services through the interpretation of user experience research.
- Experience in developing effective and impactful deliverables including (but not limited to) requirements documents, use cases, sitemaps, content inventories, flow diagrams, taxonomy.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to highly technical professionals and executive management.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com