Agile Experience Design Message Board › Neo NYC is hiring UX Designers
A successful designer at Neo is excited to work closely with a collaborative, agile team of product managers and software developers. You will work with a client’s strategic vision and shape concepts into successful and desirable products. In Neo’s lean practice, we focus on outcomes rather than deliverables. We run experiments. We gather qualitative and quantitative feedback from customers.
Neo is a global product innovation company with offices on four continents. We count among our team some the best and brightest practitioners in the business. We believe that great product development requires a deep partnership between design and technology, lean startup rigor, and a focus on creating value.
• Define UX and UI through sketching, wireframes and sometimes pixel-perfect mockups
• Participate in designing and running experiments to test the viability of opportunities, markets, and solutions
• Use qualitative and quantitative feedback loops to fuel decisions
• Have 3+ years’ experience in production software environment.
Additional Skills Desired
We like multi-skilled people, so if you have addition strengths we’re eager to put them to use. These additional skills are not required, but we’re particularly interested in folks who have one or more of the following:
• Proficient in HTML/CSS and comfortable with code environments (Rails, Git)
• Good graphic design skills
• Experience conducting user research
• Experience with content strategy, IA, or other related disciplines
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and relevant design tools
• Eager to put lean/agile UX concepts to work
Apply by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Neo at www.neo.com