align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Agile Experience Design Message Board › Planning our next Agile Experience Design Meetup

Planning our next Agile Experience Design Meetup

Anders R.
andersr
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Everyone,

In planning our next Meetup event, I'd like to hear from you. What type of Meetup would you like to attend? Did you like the Show & Tell format of our most recent event, or would you prefer the Roundtable group discussion format? Or do you have a suggestion for a different format?

We are also always looking for new venues, particularly a space in which Agile teams actually work. Do you have a venue you'd like to make available, or one you'd like to suggest?

Any and all suggestion are welcome!

-Anders
Jeff G.
JeffGothelf
New York, NY
Post #: 1
i thought the show/tell format was great. gives ample time for various concepts, ideas, POV's to be presented and discussed.

if we kept it to a similarly-sized group next time around (~20 people), we may be able to host a meetup at TheLadders offices. let me look into it.

[Jeff]