Agile Day Riga is back and it's back in the new format of un-conference. We will be glad you to join the crowd on April 26.
Years passed and the word Agile is not a hype anymore. All of us heard about it. Most of us try it. Some of us gained and continue to gain experience with it.
Great news! Arie van Bennekum, co-author of Agile Manifesto, will be our guest this year.
• 10:00 - Opening
• 10:15 - Keynote: Performance Reviews are incompatible with the Agile MindSet presented by Luis Goncalves
• 11:15 - Organizational design and Scrum presented by Andrej Ruckij
• 12:15 - Agile in big projects using Jira presented by Antons Sapriko
• 12:45 - Agile vs. Chaotic projects — similarities and differentiations presented by Aigars Staks
• 13:15 - Lunch break
• 14:00 - Expanding an Agile Culture in organisations with Design thinking presented by Angel Diaz-Maroto
• 14:30 - How to achieve efficiency and happiness combining methodologies presented by Andris Bariss
• 15:15 - Telco case: clash of agile project and waterfall organisation presented by Vladimir Ivanov
• 16:15 - Keynote: Agile as a success, grown up Agile without dogma's presented by Arie van Bennekum
• 17:00 - Closing
Tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/agile-day-riga-2014-tickets-10770812791
Event's website: http://agiledayriga.lv
If you have questions or suggestions or want to sponsor the event, please contact us via email: [masked]