addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Agile Lunches Message Board › Our first lunch is next week!

Our first lunch is next week!

Benjie D.
user 53053792
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Hello Hungry Agilists!

Thanks for joining the meetup group.  We're up to 30 members, and our first lunch is now full at 15 people.

The goal of the first lunch (other than eating and meeting) will be to talk about a plan / schedule / locations for future meetings.  I capped it at 15 because I think more than that becomes burdensome to a restaurant and difficult to talk to people.  I suspect that the group will tend towards smaller, more frequent, more localized meetings, but I guess we'll see!

One request I have is that if you don't think you'll be able to make it, please change your rsvp so that someone else can plan to attend.

Finally, I just want to make sure there is no confusion: These events are self-pay; the meals are not sponsored or paid for by anyone.

Looking forward to meeting people next week!

Benjie Davis