Agile Lunches Message Board › New Scrum Master Opportunity

New Scrum Master Opportunity

Jannice P.
user 77555652
Morrisville, NC
Post #: 4
Hey guys,
I am recruiting for a Scrum Master opportunity here in the Triangle area. Below is the job description of the position that I am recruiting for. Please let me know if you are interested or if you know of anyone who is. We do offer a $500 referral bonus if we place the person you refer! Thanks!

Major healthcare company has several projects in IS related to sales and Marketing (attracting new customers) and have an opening for an intermediate level PM / SM that has a good deal of experience with web and marketing work.

_______

The Scrum Master will run an agile team comprised of up to 13 resources (developers, BA's, QA, etc.). This is a fairly organized Agile organization.

They are looking for a Scrum Master to manage the team dynamic. Ideally, the resource will be a great leader (in terms of leading an Agile room and project), be a go getter, innovative, has initiative, solves problems and be decisive to help the team "row in the same direction."

They use 2 weeks sprints and standard stand up scrums. This is an opportunity to help shape the Agile Methodology there, grow within this company, and convert-to-FTE!