7:00pm - Food
7:30pm - Generate topics and schedule
8:00pm - Breakout to topic sessions
10:00pm - End
We welcome contributions of drinks and snacks! =)
What is Open Space?
Open Space is a highly collaborative and self-organized meeting where the participants themselves create the agenda and make it happen on the spot. Some of the past topics includes:
- You have scope, budget and delivery date, can I be agile?
- Critical paths and outside dependencies
- Effective Retrospective
- How do you hire a ScrumMaster?
- How to keep retrospective interesting?
- Incentives and encouraging better engineering practices
- Spotify engineering culture video
You may look at the following pdf for more information: