May 9, 2014 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Weekly meeting to help founders of startups to stay focused on short-term progress without getting lost in hubris of long-term vision and strategy.
The meeting is kicked off with 'Founder Scrum' - a status check for founders with 3 questions:
* What have you been doing lately (or since your last Founder Scrum)?
* What are you focused on going forward (short-term, 1 to 3 months)
* What challenges/obstacles do you see in your way?
The other segments in the meeting (which vary each time depending on member needs) include:
* Burning Problem - let us brainstorm your thorny problem
* Virtual Board Meeting - this board can't fire you - but they're just as tough as a real one
* Instant Panel: two or more founders share their expertise/experiences on the same topic
* Time Barter: my 1 hour = your 1 hour
* Inner Circle: resource sharing
NOTE: Because this is a recurring event, we cannot guarantee event scheduling in any given week. You must check the Hacker Dojo events calendar to confirm the event scheduling status before you plan on showing up there.