Sign up here as well: http://skillsmatter.com/event/agile-scrum/play-doh-zoo
Michael Chik will be running a session where we will create a "Play Doh Zoo"
This Agile UX Game demonstrates the fundamental agile principles the methodology was built on in an entertaining and interactive way. It is specifically targeted at those who want to better understand the benefits of Agile, specifically experience designers. It illustrates how design activities can occur in an agile environment. Some of the principles covered include:
- Working Software – Why it is important to deliver value early
- Responding to change – How iterative development makes integrating change easier
- Communication and collaboration – Every team member contributes in a unified way
- Customer Feedback – Importance of regularly soliciting and integrating feedback
- Managing a project – Success built on meeting both business and customer needs
- Retrospectives – How continuous improvement is part of the process
Michael Chik is a Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile Coach and Trainer with over 18 years of industry experience. He is also a co-organiser of the London Scrum User Group.
Doors open at 6 PM. The session will start from 6:30 and run until 8.