Agile Practitioners Message Board › Request for this Wednesday's meetup

Request for this Wednesday's meetup

Abid Quereshi
user 25191362
London, GB
Hi everyone,

I'm sure we are all looking forward to Geoff's talk this Wednesday at Hitachi Consulting' Office. I need to ask of everyone a couple of things.

First of all we are without a pizza sponsor. Please bring £3 to £5 to cover the cost of the pizza.

Secondly, we are expecting 30 people and I need some help ushering people. I would be extremely grateful if someone could volunteer to stand in the lobby down stairs from 6:15 to 6:35, you will only miss the introduction. I will then take over for a bit until about 7 in case people show up late.

Thirdly, please don't bring anyone who has not registered. Security at 2 More London has the list of attendees who have signed up. If any strangers show up they will - as you say - throw a flakey.

Sam, Raj, Aditya and Simon K; I need your full names to give to security. They need to know who is in the building at all times. Please email me with your full names.

Finally, If you can't make it please indicate so on the meetup site. There are still 4 people on the waiting list.

Many thanks,

Abid Quereshi