Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I want to volunteer to help the less fortunate."
"Looking to "explore"!"
"I've recently retired and exploring new things to do."
"Hi! My name is Keith. I'm a bay area native that has love and the drive to share and spread it to others"
"Single, mid-30's gal with a positive and outgoing attitude. Open-minded and full of adventure. I enjoy meeting people and making real connections."
"This sounds like a fun way to be able to get to know people and do some good deeds. I enjoy people and feel everyone should give back what and when they can."
"Hello, I'm a curious wanderer in search of all things good. Would love to meet new friends to explore with."
Help support your Meetup
In Japanese, "ai" means "love" ... so "ai explore" in this case translates to "I LOVE to explore!"
What do we explore? Experiences!
What kind of experiences? Ones that inspire love, optimism, fulfillment, interpersonal connection, and community-in-action.
Ai Explore is the explorer's club dedicated to uncovering the optimism in everyone, everywhere.
JOIN US in exploring, uncovering, and participating in the fullness Earth has to offer!
We explore experiences like …
- Animal shelters
- Homeless shelters
- Children's support & education centers
- Senior advocacy/support groups
- Education and rehabilitation of those incarcerated
- Environmental/clean water & energy programs
- Gardening and fresh food programs
Adventure & Culture
- Wilderness hikes
- Wine tasting
- International cuisine
- Group travel
Learning & Understanding
- Diverse and unique professions
- Arts and crafts
- Language and dance
Sharing Our Experiences
- Video sharing
- Social networking
- Creative writing
- In-person events
- Connecting with other organizations
- Supporting community and nonprofit work
- Building relationships in person and online
- Support volunteers
Special Requests & Services
- Organizing “experiences”, community-sourcing, research and support for the terminally ill, children, singles, corporate groups
… AND SO MUCH MORE!
For more exploration ideas and opportunities, follow us on Twitter!
860 Loving people
Meetup members, Log in