Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"life long learner ; )"
"Like to self explore. Like meditation"
"The name of the meetup caught my attention, since we share the same name. Looking foward to meet new people and make friends!"
"I like volunteering, hiking, and optimism!"
"Hi, I enjoy learning, volunteering, adventures, making friends. This sounds like a great group to be a part of."
"My main interest right now is travel and learning about new countries and cultures - international as well as local. So, I like the idea of your group exploring..."
"I am a stay-at-home mother of three. One pre-teen and two teenagers (one about to fly the coupe). I like to help in the community and be involved with projects..."
"Hi there! This is such a great idea for a meetup group - a way to help others and our community, and doing it all with a sense of fun. ^^"
"Looking forward to meeting new peopl"
Help support your Meetup
In Japanese, "ai" means "love" ... so "ai explore" in this case translates to "I LOVE to explore!"
What do we explore? Experiences!
What kind of experiences? Ones that inspire love, optimism, fulfillment, interpersonal connection, and community-in-action.
Ai Explore is the explorer's club dedicated to uncovering the optimism in everyone, everywhere.
JOIN US in exploring, uncovering, and participating in the fullness Earth has to offer!
We explore experiences like …
- Animal shelters
- Homeless shelters
- Children's support & education centers
- Senior advocacy/support groups
- Education and rehabilitation of those incarcerated
- Environmental/clean water & energy programs
- Gardening and fresh food programs
Adventure & Culture
- Wilderness hikes
- Wine tasting
- International cuisine
- Group travel
Learning & Understanding
- Diverse and unique professions
- Arts and crafts
- Language and dance
Sharing Our Experiences
- Video sharing
- Social networking
- Creative writing
- In-person events
- Connecting with other organizations
- Supporting community and nonprofit work
- Building relationships in person and online
- Support volunteers
Special Requests & Services
- Organizing “experiences”, community-sourcing, research and support for the terminally ill, children, singles, corporate groups
… AND SO MUCH MORE!
For more exploration ideas and opportunities, follow us on Twitter!
984 Game Players
Meetup members, Log in