Jul 2, 2014 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
The course is a focused 12 week sequence of tutorials designed to support students who are intensively preparing for the CBAP® or CCBA Exam.
This course will run each Wednesday 5-7pm from Wednesday 2nd July until 17th September.
This is a popular event that is often over subscribed. Space is limited to around 10 students intending on sitting their exam in the near future.
To register your interest:
1) RSVP 'yes' or join the waitlist then either:
A) Attend and apply via the introduction event on 11/6/14
B) Review the following criteria and then email details of your application to Ainsley Haslett using [masked] .
• The course is open to students who have submitted, and are about to submit their certification applications. This is because students who have yet to do this are unlikely to be able complete this task while meeting the demanding pace of the course.
• The course is open to both IIBA members, and to non-members. However, non-members must have purchased a copy of the BABOK (receipt required).
• Students should be serious about sitting the exam within a 3-4 month timeframe. The course runs at a fast pace and is unlikely to be suitable to students who have yet to commit to an approximate exam date.
• Students must be willing to commit to completing the full 12 weeks course.
• Should the course be oversubscribed, preference is made for IIBA members.