|Sent on:||Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:26 AM|
This January series of four evenings in North Bereley 1/16-2/6, for both newcomers and those wanting to bring their Work to another level, will guide you in the basics of doing The Work, and going more deeply.
Each week will focus on different fundamentals and skills in doing The Work, and there will be time for facilitation and your own Work.
The group size is limited to six, allowing time for individual attention and questions. Areas we will cover include the basics of and going deeper with:
* The Four Questions: Who Would You Be Without Your Story?
* Using the Judge-Your-Neighbor worksheet
* Working with the Turnarounds
* Facilitation skills and the Facilitation Guide
* Doing The Work on your own with a OBAAT worksheet
Helpline support and partner work between sessions (phone or in person, whatever works best for each of you) gives a chance for practice between our meetings.
Suggested text: Loving What Is
Cost: Special Meetup rate of $95 for 4-week series if you preregister for all four evenings. To register please contact Zoe Newman at 527-9061.