addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alameda Byron Katie Inquiry Group Message Board › Meet Vai Patel, leading Byron Katie Inquiry Circle in Alameda this Wednesday

Meet Vai Patel, leading Byron Katie Inquiry Circle in Alameda this Wednesday

Vicki L.
user 3858687
Alameda, CA
Hello Members of the Alameda Byron Katie Inquiry Group,

I'd like to introduce Vai Patel to you.  Zoe has been and will continue to facilitate our inquiry circle on 2nd Wednesdays.  Vai will be our facilitator on 4th Wednesdays.

I would like to be honest here about why I came to the work and how it has helped me.

My name is Vai Patel. I will be co-facilitating the group once a month. I started The Work over a year ago. I plunged deep into doing the Work because I was struggling with my stress and pain around my parents and brother death. I went to the School for the Work and 28 day Turn Around House, programs offered through Byron Katie. After that I have continued to do The Work on my own and with other people. For me the Work by Byron Katie is simple honest and life changing. It is a way of life for me. It brings me freedom and peace. I no longer believe everything I think. I have a way to question my thoughts and to stop my own suffering. I am here to help facilitate and support this group where people can come together to do The Work.
Vai Patel

I'm excited about this addition, as we'll be able to have a more consistent practice by having it twice a month.  Since I always feel better when I leave than when I arrive, I'm looking forward to having these benefits more often.  In doing the inquiry work with Vai in the last inquiry circle, I was delighted with her familiarity and faith in the Byron Katie inquiry process.

If you are new to The Work, please click the link below and read the four question process to be familiar with the process.­

Join us this coming Wednesday, July 25, from 7:30-9:00pm. By doing the work together, we support each other in finding peace and freedom from stressful thinking.  Contribution to room rental: $5 per person.  Location: 1300 Grand St., Alameda, CA.  Upstairs in the Ohana Room.

Please RSVP:­

Hope to see you then!
Vicki Lapp