addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alamo Running Buddies - Alamo Trail Runners Message Board Alamo Running Buddies Discussion Forum › Group finances, Please help us to keep Alamo Running Buddies going, how you

Group finances, Please help us to keep Alamo Running Buddies going, how you can help...

Doug R.
user 10055929
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
To Alamo Running Buddies Runners:

Please help us to keep Alamo Running Buddies going. The meetup.com website costs $75 every six months. For the last three billing cycles I've been covering this expense on my own. Unfortunately I will not be able to continue absorbing this cost personally.

When the group was started to now, to prevent discouraging people from joining, we haven't activated the membership dues feature in Meetup.com. For now, we'd like financial support of the group to be voluntary or based on events and activities that bring our runners value.

I set up an external page at http://alamorunningbuddies.webs.com/helpsupportarb.htm­ where you can voluntarily donate an amount of your choice. Any amount, even a dollar, would be very helpful. If everyone donates just a small amount we'll be in good shape.

Any money received above the cost of the meetup.com webpage will go to pay for other group expenses like brining drinks and supplements to runs and towards other great plans we have for the group. Meetup.com has a money management feature for the Organizers to use and I work closely with the other leaders to ensure openness and integrity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Doug Ratliff
Alamo Running Buddies Organizer

A former member
Post #: 1
To Alamo Running Buddies Runners:

Please help us to keep Alamo Running Buddies going. The meetup.com website costs $75 every six months. For the last three billing cycles I've been covering this expense on my own. Unfortunately I will not be able to continue absorbing this cost personally.

When the group was started to now, to prevent discouraging people from joining, we haven't activated the membership dues feature in Meetup.com. For now, we'd like financial support of the group to be voluntary or based on events and activities that bring our runners value.

I set up an external page at http://alamorunningbuddies.webs.com/helpsupportarb.htm­ where you can voluntarily donate an amount of your choice. Any amount, even a dollar, would be very helpful. If everyone donates just a small amount we'll be in good shape.

Any money received above the cost of the meetup.com webpage will go to pay for other group expenses like brining drinks and supplements to runs and towards other great plans we have for the group. Meetup.com has a money management feature for the Organizers to use and I work closely with the other leaders to ensure openness and integrity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Doug Ratliff
Alamo Running Buddies Organizer

Doug, I am happy to help. I made a donation. I hope this helps. Gloria
Jazzy R.
user 10374715
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 19
This is great group that supports and encourages all runners at various levels.
Let's keep it moving forward ARBies!
Thank you for your commitment and dedication Doug.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks Doug for all you do!!
Fumi
user 10037008
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Thanks for keeping active this group. I will be back running with ARB in early Oct.