Alberta Photography Group Message Board Networking & Business › Business Cards

Business Cards

A former member
Post #: 28
Where do you get yours printed? Anywhere to avoid? I need new cards and don't want to pay an arm and leg for them and I'm tired of printing them myself lol
user 8204677
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Hi Tanya,
You might want to check They offer free business cards online. They did mine and they look quite professional. I paid extra for using my own design but I think it was worth it.
A former member
Post #: 2
You might want to check is great, very cheep, but good quality. Be sure to not just go straight to and place your order, they pretty much always have at least a 50% off sale going on, if you google for " coupon" or " discount" you can usually get a much better deal.
A former member
Post #: 29
Awesome. I'll have to check into that.

Someone else recommended Staples to me. Anyone have any experience with them?
Michael S.
user 5466940
Calgary, AB
Post #: 5
I'll add a third vote to (that's where I get mine from). Keep in mind that price is dependent upon how fast you need them.
A former member
I used http://www.overnightp...­ and quite enjoyed the flexibility they offer for the design process. You can use their interactive builder or upload your own PDF.

A former member
Post #: 70
I tried upon the recommendation of several meetup members. I'm quite pleased with my new business cards and window decal. Great prices and quick delivery also!
A former member
Add a vote for Vistaprint from me as well. I had double sided full color cards made up and love them. You have the opportunity to design all the details yourself or choose from a couple thousand designs they have. Will definitely continue to use them for future projects.
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 7
My friend showed me the biz card done by Vistaprint. Compared with mine and other business contact's, the vistaprint is one trim smaller on all four sides. If you want your biz card to be picked at lucky draw, you may need a second thought. If you are printing on black only, I would say Staples has raised ink and more professional in quality. Plus, you have a very wide range of choices of paper - texture, color, and weight. If you are printing for personal use only, Vistaprint certainly is easy on your pocket. The question is, what is your biz card for?
Stephanie M.
user 11247266
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3

I get my business cards printed at Industry Images- the quality is amazing, they are uniform in size, quick to print, and inexpensive. Much better than Vistaprint and Staples.