align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Alberta Photography Group Message Board Meetup Ideas › 2010 Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk

2010 Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk

A former member
Post #: 2
I am excited to announce the 2010 Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk. I will be leading the Calgary downtown photowalk on Saturday, July 24, 2010. My photowalk group will be shooting pictures downtown and at Prince's Island Park. There are only 50 slots available so sign up NOW! You can do so at http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/calgary-ab-canada-downtown/­.
A former member
Post #: 7
I've heard of these type of things before but i have no idea what it is. Can you explain in more detail what exactly you do in a photo walk?
A former member
Post #: 3
A photowalk involves people walking with a camera for the purpose of taking pictures of things that the photographer may find interesting. Scott Kelby is a photographer / PhotoShop guru. He schedules a day in the year where people who can do a photowalk. This year, the photowalk is on July 24. I am leading one of the official two Scott Kelby photowalks in Calgary.

It is also a way for people who are passionate about photography to get together and become friends.