NOVA Westies Meetup Message Board › Westie and Westie mix need new home ASAP!

Westie and Westie mix need new home ASAP!

A former member
Post #: 52
THIS AD IS ALREADY GONE, TAKEN DOWN....SO, there is no contact information available now. I hope they found a new/great home.

Just saw this on Craigslist, please pass this info on so these two can find a new/good home ASAP:
http://fredericksburg...­

Westie & Westie Mix (Small Adoption Fee) (Fredericksburg, VA)

We have two amazing dogs that we must adopt to a great home.

Bernie. Male West Highland Terrier. Born, December 28, 2009. Neutered. Great dog who loves attention. As most west highland terriers, Bernie is hypoallergenic and does not shed. With that, his skin is sensitive and he must eat food with no additional fillers. We use a lamb and brown rice food. Fairly inexpensive at walmart.

Lola. Female West Highland mix. Spade. Born, unsure (she was a rescue dog). We think she is around the same age as Bernie. She also loves attention. Does not shed.

They get along great and are very close to each other.

Unfortunately, we are unable to keep them. They are inside pets only and need to be adopted to the same home. They are potty trained and need a fenced yard.

We will not let these guys go to just any home. If you are interested, there is a small $150 fee. They come with their crate (they sleep in their crate during the day while we are at work and at night) as well as any food we have left and their toys.

If you are interested, please email us and let us know why you would like to adopt them.

Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 55
This ad is already taken down. I see no way to delete my message, or I would. Thanks!