Alexandria Knitsters Message Board › Alexandria Knitsters logo items

Alexandria Knitsters logo items

Tamara
user 9490887
Group Organizer
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 16
Hello Knitsters,

So the the idea of AK logo items came up the other day and I am wondering what everyone else thinks.
Here is an example of what I came up with....but can't remember where I got the pic from (so I would have to check into that before we can actually use it)

TO SEE PHOTOS, go to the photo tabs and look under Possible Logo.

Would anyone be interested in these items? If so, we would either let anyone who wants one to purchase it. Let me know your thoughts.....good or bad. The buttons run approx. $1.50 and the large mugs are approx. $17.

Tamara
A former member
Post #: 20
We need a logo? This is cute, but I probably wouldn't buy it. I haven't had a use for buttons since I was a crossing guard in sixth grade and I have too many mugs in my cupboard.
Sue
gypsylady422
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Cute, but doubtful I would get a mug. The button is flexible if you need a certain number to make an order. I have so many mugs now that won't fit into my cabinets.....
A former member
Post #: 2
One of my coworkers knitting groups got custom stitch markers from this site; http://www.etsy.com/s...­

I think they did black sheep with scarves, but we could do anything.
A former member
Post #: 3
The stitch markers are adorable! FYI for anyone looking for other fun ones, Etsy has tons of decorative stitch markers, knitting notions, etc. I've even seen knitting needles upcycled into bracelets.
Suzanne Couming C.
VitalSuz
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 6
I think it's a fun idea. Although I have to agree that I have too many mugs! What about travel mugs? I'd buy a pin for one of my knitting bags for sure.
A former member
Post #: 22
I have a massive weakness for travel mugs if they close fully to prevent spillage...
rebecca f.
user 9531402
Springfield, VA
Post #: 1
Would love a pin ...or 2...or 3! And won't mind a mug :D
Kate
KateBlack
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
I'm with most folks who are saying a travel mug would probably get more use in my life. A button would be fun too!
Sue
gypsylady422
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 2
What about those water bottles? I would be more apt to use a water bottle or a thermal travel mug. I can't tell you how many "fav" glass mugs have been broken.