Do you feel like you are exhausted from the dating scene?
Do you feel like you are alone even when you are around people?
Do you feel like your friends and family are all married or taken and you are the third wheel?
Do you feel like you need more options making new friendships and new relationships?
Our monthly singles friendship mixer is at 88 Keys! A fun place for all of us to get together and make new friends.
88 Keys will be providing a pianist to create a nice atmosphere while we get to know one another.
New people, great food, and wonderful entertainment!
What an awesome way to spend a Sunday night. Don't stay home alone, join us for this fun-filled friendship mixer!
Take this opportunity to meet new singles and make new friends!
Friendship is a powerful gift of life.
I know that friendships are harder to sustain in our busy lives today. Yet, loneliness and isolation account for an increasing societal and personal issue called depression. We are made to socialize and be with other people, but intimate, our busy lives separate us from making true connection. We need friends for health, success, and happiness.
Have you considered the status of your friendships lately?
Maybe the time is now to take a closer look at the value of your friendships. It seems natural, with the New Year, would come new goals and dreams. As I grow older however, I realize that my goals do not change from year to year, but my ability to achieve the goals change.I want to accomplish my goals with friends and share our successes and challenges together. I want to laugh and be serious with others that can also laugh and be serious with me too.
Actually, I researched the power of friendship and came up with 7 reasons of why you should be a part our group:
· Iron sharpens iron: Be with like-minded supportive individuals, not friends trying to hold you back, but friends that want to see you succeed.
· Goal achievement: Friends help support each other with weekly or monthly goals to keep you consistent, and you get the opportunity to encourage and help others as well.
· Accountability: Friends look out for you and wonder where you are, when you don’t show up or become missing in action.
· Discover new things: It is better to create new memories with someone who you can reminisce with. Having good friends allows you to discover new activities, restaurants, traveling and more together.
· Power of Prayer: The power of prayer with others regardless of faith preference has been proven to enhance your happiness and health.
· Less cancer and diseases: It is a proven fact that individuals with friends have less cancer, live longer and contract fewer diseases because they have friends to help with immunity, cheer them up and support them to living a healthier life together.
· Feel connected and not alone: When you feel that others understand you, you will have a sense of belongingness, acceptance and appreciation for your life.
Now that you know my top 7 reasons to gain new friendships, you are personally invited to meet new friends and enjoy a great brunch while making new connections. This is not just about dating and romance but friendship first.
This event is open to all age groups.
Since there is limited space for our venue, we suggest you prepay for your ticket so we can save you a seat. We will do these events once a month but do not wait till February to get started!
Meet New Friends Today.
Buy Your Ticket Today!
Tickets are only $15 Pre Pay & $20 At The Door
Check List to see if you numbing yourself from friendship and connection:
- Withdrawal from others
- Spiritual disconnect
- Excessive Alcohol
- Pharmaceuticals drugs
- Poor Diet, Over Eating
- Poor Physical Health
- Attracting Abusive relationships
- Mood Swings
- Emotional instability
- Mental illness
- Psychological illness
- Reckless Financial decisions
- Unhappy thoughts
- Not searching for your purpose and passion daily.
- You spend a lot of time alone.
- Can feel shame making new friends
- Can feel embarrassed making new friends
- Feel too busy to connect with others
- Feeling selfish about what others can do for you versus what you can do for others.
I have felt numb to making new friendships in my past and it was hard for me to get out of my comfort zone but luckily I had a friend who knew me, to pull me out of my shell and get me connected. I am pulling you out of your shell and saying, “come with me this Sunday, enjoy the Power Of Friendship, and I want to be your friend.”
You will not find another event that is catered to your needs like this one.
Space is limited to only 30 New Friends.
Buy Your Ticket Here and I look forward to seeing you Sunday.
All my hugs are around you!
Author, Speaker and Relationship Coach of www.ThreeStepDating.com
Tickets are only $15 Pre Pay & $20 At The Door
Get Your Tickets Here