**This group is for prospective members - if you are interested but haven't paid your dues yet. We would love for you to join our meetup and RSVP to events so you can meet us and see if our group is a good fit for you and your family. For security reasons and in order for us to find you at events, we ask that you provide a recent photo of yourself (not just of your child/children) and complete the answers to the questions we ask. Once you have done that we will approve you for our group and you can view our calendar and RSVP for events. We hope to meet you soon!!**
Think it's too early to join PTA? We're different!! We provide a variety of programs for families with children aged 0-5 including events for children (field trips, tours, crafts, playgroups, park days, community service, and more) AND events for moms & dads (book club, adult social, mom's night out, dads & kids, educational speakers, cooking club, babysitting co-op, and more) plus quarterly family parties with entertainment provided (these parties are for dues-paying members only).
• Through our group you will learn about community resources and make friends with parents of other preschoolers.
• We are not affiliated with any preschool or daycare. Your child does not have to be enrolled in any educational program for you to join.
• We provide support for parents, teachers, family members and caregivers.
• We are part of the largest non-profit organization in the nation (PTA) and are affiliated with the local and state PTA's. We have been chartered for 26 years.
• We are open to all individuals interested in the education and development of children from birth to kindergarten. Even if you have a newborn, we welcome you to come for support and socialization.
• Anyone who lives in Allen or the surrounding areas is welcome to join.
Membership Dues: Dues are $22.50 per family if paid via check or $24 per family if paid online. Please visit www.aecpta.com and click on "how to join" to see our membership form and how to pay your dues. Once you have paid your dues and we have met you, we will have you join our members-only meetup group (we have a separate member's only group due to privacy reasons).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Thank you!! We look forward to meeting you soon!
$500 off Braces or Invisalign Treatment for AECPTA members & family
Pediatric OT Clinic providing evaluation, intervention & consultation
Mobile Shaved Ice Truck: special events & fund-raising for your group!
Adult, Couples, Child, Adolescent, & Family: Discover Solutions for Life
Successful 2, 3, 4, & 5 y.o. programs w/Creative Curriculum & Private K.
Gymnastics, Swimming Birthday Parties, Preschool/MDO, Open Gym, Team
Counseling Services, Play Therapy, Parenting Sessions, Social Skills
Half & Full Day Preschool for ages 3-5 with award winning curriculum.
Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate, Special Needs.
Full Service Travel Professionals offering free planning services
Board Certified specializing in infants, children and adolescents
2,458 Outdoor Enthusiasts
458 Moms of young children
277 Collin Co. 2014 First Time Moms