Think it's too early to join PTA? We're different!! We provide a variety of programs for families with children aged 0-5 including events for children (field trips, tours, crafts, playgroups, park days, community service, and more) AND events for moms & dads (book club, adult social, mom's night out, dads & kids, educational speakers, cooking club, babysitting co-op, and more) plus quarterly family parties with entertainment provided.
• Through our group you will learn about community resources and make friends with parents of other preschoolers.
• We are not affiliated with any preschool or daycare. Your child does not have to be enrolled in any educational program for you to join.
• We provide support for parents, teachers, family members and caregivers.
• We are part of the largest non-profit organization in the nation (PTA) and are affiliated with the local and state PTA's. We have been chartered for 26 years.
• We are open to all individuals interested in the education and development of children from birth to kindergarten. Even if you have a newborn, we welcome you to come for support and socialization.
• Anyone who lives in Allen or the surrounding areas is welcome to join.
Dues are $22.50 per family if paid via check or $24 per family if paid online. Please visit www.aecpta.com and click on "how to join" to see our membership form and how to pay your dues.
This meetup group is for dues-paying members only, however we have another meetup group you are welcome to join prior to paying dues. We welcome you to join our prospective member's group and RSVP for a few events in order to see if you would like to join the group. http://www.meetup.com/Allen-Early-Childhood-PTA-Prospective-Members/.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions! Thank you!! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Offering both buyers & sellers a commitment to exceptional service!
Counseling Services, Play Therapy, Parenting Sessions, Social Skills
Successful 2, 3, 4, & 5 y.o. programs w/Creative Curriculum & Private K.
Early intervention & home therapy for plagiocephaly & torticollis by PTs
FUMC of Allen, programs for 18mo-6yrs., safe, loving, fun environment.
Safe, fun environment to get your child active, athletic, & focused.
Pediatric House Call App offering exceptional urgent care in your home.
The Art of Women's Health for the 21st Century, Functional Medicine
Board Certified specializing in infants, children and adolescents
$500 off Braces or Invisalign Treatment for AECPTA members & family
Pediatric OT Clinic providing evaluation, intervention & consultation
Adult, Couples, Child, Adolescent, & Family: Discover Solutions for Life
Mobile Shaved Ice Truck: special events & fund-raising for your group!