I am a performance artist, movement and stunt director, writer, singer, dancer and director, and have quite a bit of experience in live entertainment. I have studied film crew training, pre-production, production and video editing.
This is not your average film-buff social group. Instead of just talking about movies we will actually make movies.
This group is for people who want to be a part of the creative process. This is an opportunity to work with other creative people on a single goal; to make a movie. People of all skill levels are welcome.
How this will work:
- Focus on Short Films
- One project at a time
- Project selected by members
- Projects targeted for contests, online competitions, film fests, etc.
- Any rewards split equally
- One standard meeting per month
- Additional meetings for filming
- Schedule around member availability
- Crew positions rotate for each film
- Membership voluntary; Time and equipment donations appreciated
We will touch upon all facets of film-making from production planning, casting, shooting, and more. Plus, making short films for contests will provide a real outlet for creativity. The opportunity to win an award or to receive constructive feedback for the work we do will help us grow as film-makers.
So if you want to meet-up with like mind film-makers and work on films as opposed to just watching them then feel free to join. All are welcome.