add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Welcome to Allies Institute with DC Community Meetup Groups! Message Board › Lord Buddha as witness

Lord Buddha as witness

A former member
Post #: 3
Realized something today. I sat in the half lotus and just was aware of my sitting in the half lotus. It cleared me out pretty damm good. Still in that clarity. I used to regularly meditate in the morning and evening religiously for years, then forgot, and meditated less. Now I feel I'm back on the path. Kind of cool huh? Life is so good isn't it. What's with the heaviness about life, the drama like quality it posseses sometimes. Nothing matters, all transient, and fleeting. Isn't life a comedy? A laugh? All strife may it fade away in eternal lightness and laughter and humor, Lord Buddha as witness.