align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Alpharetta PHP/Laravel Group Message Board › Looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel-3 month contract-Dunwoody

Looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel-3 month contract-Dunwoody

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi,
I was hoping to network a little bit. I am currently seeking a PHP Developer with Laravel for a client of mine in Dunwoody. Below are some basic details of the position.

Proficiency in Object Oriented PHP, and PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP / CodeIgniter ( we're using Laravel ).

Experience in REST and API's is a big plus.

Strong proficiency in JavaScript ( ajax in particular ) and a background working with javascript frameworks like Backbonejs and Requirejs. ( Both of which we are using ).

Experience in a TDD methodology is a big plus as it is the way we are writing the code for this project. For this step we are using Jasmine and Testem. Experience with either or both of those is great.