Body, Mind, and Beliefs
Peak Performance Coach, hypnotist, and NLP Trainer Daniel D'Neuville presents a conversation on the power of beliefs to shape our bodies, emotions, and personal reality. Just what is a belief? Most of us have a hard time defining them, yet we know that our beliefs generate our greatness and our mediocrity, our pride and our shame.
• We'll begin by defining belief in a way that gives us access to change the ones we don't want to keep and amplify the ones we do
• We'll talk about the 5 ways beliefs are formed... most happen outside your conscious awareness. Most of your beliefs you never chose, but inherited by default.
• What to do about conflicting beliefs...
• The 3 main areas that beliefs control... identity, meaning, and cause
• Why you will not do something that does not fit your self concept.
• Beliefs govern our actions, how much we get done, how happy we are (or aren't), our relationships, our health and fitness, and how much money we make.
• Our beliefs shape our very reality. Mass beliefs shape our communities, our culture, what is acceptable, possible, or worthy. Our beliefs dictate what is right and wrong, left or right.
After the presentation we'll have a question and answer period with a group discussion.