Hosted by the DFW IONS
Hypnotist and NLP trainer, Daniel D'Neuville brings his 30 plus years of investigating Altered States of Mind with a multi-media presentation to explore with you, the pervasive effects of cultural and personal "hypnosis." Discover how trance and the phenomena of hypnosis is not some "special altered state of mind", but a normal part of our everyday human experience. The conundrum, or dilemma is that most of us are completely unaware of it.
Learn how your mind is continually seduced and manipulated by mass media, advertisers, educators, cultural leaders, the movies, religion, lovers, your family, friends... and even yourself.
- The illusion of conscious control and choice
- The manipulation of your mind by so-called credible sources... experts, the news, educators, parents,
- Things you believe, and have been taught as fact... that just ain't true
- How to create your own built in "crap detector"
- How it is never a question of whether or not a person can go into trance... but more accurately, a question of...WHAT TRANCE ARE YOU IN?
- How language leads us into a distorted perception of reality... and how to gain clarity
- The journey and potential pitfalls of the path towards conscious awareness
- Mass hypnosis, and the effects of historical and cultural conditioning
- Why the most powerful aspect of the phenomena of hypnosis is never spoken... yet affects you covertly, "flying under your radar" directly into your subconscious
- How what you know about "hypnosis" and your mind is probably all wrong! Or at least skewed...
- And how to take control and use this naturally occurring phenomena of mind for your benefit
If you want a full understanding of consciousness... you must attend this presentation.