align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Altered States of Consciousness 21 st Century Message Board › Solstice I Ching consultation

Solstice I Ching consultation

Lyle T.
user 5990056
Englewood, CO
Solstice I Ching Ceremony

Here we are finally at the Winter Solstice of 2012. This date is carrying so much baggage by now I’m sure it is sinking under the weight of expectations.
I am the worlds biggest optimist and fully expect each day to be better than the one before, and mostly that is the way things play out. However, I am more than a little skeptical that any cosmic, global, shift of anything will actually happen on this Holy Day, other than, as the ancients believed for several hundred thousand years, darkness is dying and light is being reborn.
Since June 21st the days have been getting shorter and the nights have been getting longer (in the Northern Hemisphere) Our ancestors understood this to mean darkness is getting stronger. When the days start getting longer on the Winter Solstice and light is becoming stronger, light is reborn.
For most of human history we have built celestial observatories to know when The Solstices; June 21st and December 21st and The Equinoxes; March 21st and September 21st occur. Stonehenge,    Chaco Canyon, in New Mexico;     Arkaim in The Ural Mountains,      Egyptian Pyramids Myan and Incan constructions. All show how important it was for our ancestors to mark these Solar events. They also marked Lunar events with the same remarkable level of accuracy.
A web site with photos----------- http://www.crystalink...­

On December 21st, As I have done for many years; I will be consulting the I-Ching for guidance in the coming year.The 5000 year old Chinese Tool of Divination, The Oracular I-Ching is waiting to help us. All we need do is ask without reservation or qualification. Most people are surprised with the accuracy of their I Ching Readings.

My first attempt at exploring The I-Ching was as a youth in the 1960’s. Admittedly I came away more confused than when I started. The Tao Te Ching, left me just as perplexed. I sensed something important was going on even if I didn’t know what it was. Over the years I was called again and again to explore the depths of The I-Ching. After many years it all started to make some sort of sense to me, not anything like a complete understanding, but a little clearer insight each time I sought out advise.

Occasionally I offer others the opportunity to join me for the quest. When I do, I assume we are all pilgrims on a sacred path of discovery. On this special day, we will spend some time learning the three coin method of discovering your six line hexagram. Then we consult the old texts for the advise being offered. Several books are necessary, since translating Ancient Chinese to English is never an exact science.   Many times it helps to have others assist us in understanding the esoteric meaning of the reading. It is easy to be too close to the situation to get a clear picture of what our message means. I’ll help, and others may be helpful in deciphering your reading.

I need a clear head count for attendees to make sure there are enough tables and other supplies. Please let me know you are coming and how many. This meeting will be kept small so everyone can learn and explore.
The goal is for you to leave knowing how to consult The I-Ching on your own, and leave with the basic tools necessary to continue exploring a new personal relationship with The Oracle.

There is a small fee for attendees. $15.00 each, cash or check at the door.
Saturday December 22  at  5 PM. Location is close to the intersection of Hampden and Federal.
Clear directions will be provided to those who register via e-mail or phone.

To RSVP or to ask questions contact;
Brahmin, Lyle Tautfest, Doctor of Divinity
Master Clinical Hypnotist, Spiritual Life Coach
2775 S. Broadway Englewood CO 80113
In The ISIS Building
303-789-0646
info@hypnosisanswers.org
www.answershypnosis.com