add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 76349202
Windsor, GB
Post #: 2
is this a very quiet forum, or more socially active, than virtually active people.... am avi loved joining this group, but hardly any activity here. pls let me know if this group has moved.

Mark H.
Basildon, GB
Post #: 17
Hi Avi,
Welcome to the group - and yes it can be a bit quiet, but I guess its down to each of us to post on here and start discussions (and I'm/we're, just as much to blame as anyone)
I believe the meetups at the pendrels oak are quite good ansd social but again due to other commitments every other sunday we have not been able to make one yet.
I hope you found the polymeetupgroup on here as well - they also meet up in the same pub wich is friendly and serves good value food (Witherspoons owned i think)
My partner barbara and I have both lived in polys and are hoping to find a female who wants to join us long term - we are also quite active on the BDSM/Kink scene as well.

bye for now

Mark & barbara