addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Americans in Amsterdam Message Board › FREE Dutch Audio Language Program (complete Michel Thomas)

FREE Dutch Audio Language Program (complete Michel Thomas)

Q
user 7509601
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 41
After living in the NL for over a year, and not having a snail's pace acquisition of Dutch, I've finally bought a full Dutch language audio program which would help my pronunciation and grammar/vocab. I'm working on my Dutch Inburgerings (Dutch integration exams) if anyone else is in the same boat.

This is the complete program with 12 chapters and accompanying booklet (about 12 hours of audio total). I've uploaded the massive 1.17gigabyte program to my Dropbox (free cloud based program that stores all your files which can be shared or accessed from multiple devices).

So if you are serious and want to learn Dutch (from English), you are welcome to view and listen to the files directly from Dropbox (or you can download each file, etc). I'm looking for people who are motivated to complete the program and meetup to practice speaking Dutch. Reply to this discussion if you want to start up a regular language meetup, or email me directly.

Here is the
http://db.tt/aUHTr2a1...­

Cheers,
Lana