1.5 Hours of indoor football, 6 vs 6 or 5 vs 5 with one sub, depending on the size of the pitch.
For public transport, you can use http://9292.nl/en to plan your route.
Cost will probably be around 5-7 euro per person. Try to bring the exact amount or small notes and coins if possible. No 50 euro bills please, difficult to change. Also: payment by cash only. Money transfers is giving a lot of extra administration for the organizer.
The mentioned time is kick-off time! So try to be there at least 10 minutes early to allow for sufficient time to say hello, change and warm up. Also, making teams always takes a few minutes.
As for the game:
- No slide tackles or slidings, even when no one's around you. Somebody could be coming in from your blind spot or you could injure yourself.
- We will play two halves of roughly 45 mins. In between we will have a short break. No drinking during the game please, as the other players will have to wait for you which is quite annoying. If it is really hot in the hall we will have more drinking breaks, but everybody together at the same time.
- Goalkeeping is mandatory because we have no dedicated goalkeepers. If we take turns every 5 minutes, then everybody has to be goalkeeper at least 3 times. So the easiest would be around 7 minutes each, meaning that each half (of 45 mins) you will be in goal once.
- Avoid arguing during the match, they are a waste of time and bad for the atmosphere.
Please remember the RSVP rules of our group:
- do not cancel within 24 hours of the event, even if there are people on the waiting list.
- If you have said that you will come, do come.
If you do not show up, cancel last minute or arrive very late you will be put on waiting list next time you RSVP for a game, so somebody else can take your spot. If you do any of these things repeatedly you will no longer be welcome in this group.