We're a community of designers interested in Interface Design. We believe in synergy and collaboration. We are planning to organize monthly meetups to learn, get inspired, challenge ourselves, and most importantly, to have fun!
Some ideas we have for upcoming meetups are:
• Talks (Inspiring speakers sharing experiences or teaching)
• Drinks (talk to fellow interface designers about problems you're trying to solve and share ideas)
• Interface Design meets users (we invite a panel of at least 5 people with different age/gender/occupation, you can show them your designs, gather feedback and find out design challenges you need to solve)
• Interface Design meets feedback (get face-to-face feedback from other designers)
• Any other suggestions for meetups are welcome, so feel free to share your ideas with us!