addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

'Dam Runners Message Board › Interested in marathon or half-marathon training?

Interested in marathon or half-marathon training?

user 2282073
Amsterdam, NL
Hello 'Dam runners!

Martin has kindly allowed me to post my marathon training runs for group members to see who might be interested.

I manage a marathon and half-marathon training group in Paris and am interested to find others here who are into long-distance running. I'll be following a 21-week program for the Amsterdam marathon and half-marathon in October. The program is for beginners to intermediate runners, but advanced runners have followed it as well.

The program started 2 weeks ago and this week the distance is 8km for the marathon program and 5km for the half-marathon program. I'll continue to post runs every week, which will gradually increase but also include some recovery runs. I'd also be glad to share the full program I'm following, which includes a bit of speed training.

If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you. I've also set up an event where you can post comments.

I'm looking forward to meeting the running community in Amsterdam.

Happy Wednesday!

user 11924014
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Sounds great! I am definetely interested (for the full), but I will not be available this Saturday. see you next time!