addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Amsterdam UX Cocktail Hours Message Board › second presentation online, all jobs & events

second presentation online, all jobs & events

Peter B.
pboersma
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Hi,

The host and presenter of last week's Cocktail Hour, Tijn Borms, has now published his presentation too. You can find it here: http://www.slideshare...­

Thanks again, Tijn and all of Funda for hosting the event and sharing your way of working!

And, as a bonus, below I list the events and jobs that I shared during the meeting, plus one that I remember came up when I asked for more.

Events:

UX Australia
August 22-26
Sydney

UX Week
August 23-26
San Francisco

dConstruct
September 2
Brighton

Interact 2011
September 5-9
Lisbon

WebDagene
September 13-16
Oslo

Euro IA
September 22-24
Prague

WebExpo
September 22-24
Prague

plus the one Dutch event:

Design by Fire
October 13-14
Utrecht
(discount code "COCKTAIL" saves EUR20)

And here's the list of job opportunities:

Mirabeau - Interaction Designer (IxD) & Sr. Web Analyst (A'dam)

NIPO Software - UX Designer (A'dam)

Freelance Firm - IxD Gaming Platform & IxD Facebook Campagnes & IxD met campagne ervaring

User Intelligence - Sr. IA & Sr. User Researcher (A'dam) plus IxD & User Researcher (R'dam)

TomTom - IxD & Visual Designer (A'dam)

Funda - UX Designer & Front-end dev. (A'dam)

ING - UX Designer (A'dam)

I had a good time, and will start thinking about the next event as soon as I get back from holiday.

Peter

--
Peter Boersma | Experience Designer | Adaptive Path
peter@peterboersma.com | peter.boersma@adaptivepath.com

Peter B.
pboersma
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 8
Oh, one more job that came across my desk this morning:

AVG - User Experience Architect (anti-virus and other protection for web, desktop, mobile, tablets, etc.) in Amsterdam. This is a pretty senior position in an internationally oriented company.
http://avg.tms.hrdepa...­
If you're interested, I can get you in touch with a recruiter who will negotiate for you.

Peter