Amsterdam UX Cocktail Hours Message Board › No event on November 20... but maybe December 19!

No event on November 20... but maybe December 19!

Peter Boersma
pboersma
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Hi all,

Just so you know, there will NOT be an Amsterdam UX Cocktail Hour next week Tuesday. I'm working on a new event in December.

Earlier, I mentioned the opportunity to have Dan Roam present at an event, and called for locations. Several of you offered their offices or nearby locations (THANK YOU!), but shortly after that I received the message that Dan Roam can't attend anymore: his hosts, Business Models Inc., have decided that they want to organize their own event that evening...

But don't worry: I am working on putting together another event, tentatively scheduled for December 19. The topic I'm aiming for is social media filtering. I will contact the hosts that offered space, drinks and snacks (THANK YOU!) again to see if they're up for hosting it.

Apologies for the confusion, enjoy the evening off next week, and I hope to see you next month!

Peter
--
Peter Boersma | Interaction Designer and Design Process Consultant
mobile: +31 6 15072747 | twitter: @pboersma | skype: peterboersma