Amsterdam Women's Social Meetup Group Message Board › Free creativity coaching sessions

Free creativity coaching sessions

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Ladies,

I'm about to move to Amsterdam where I will be setting up my creativity coaching business. I'm currently training as a coach and am looking for a few people who would like to take advantage of 2 free coaching sessions with me. The sessions will take place over two consecutive weeks, each session will be 45-minutes long and will be conducted via Skype.

About me
My name is Chantal and I am embarking on a career as a Creativity Coach.
As a writer, I know what it is like to participate in the process of creation and the challenges that often come with connecting to your creativity.
As your coach, I will support you in your creative endeavours; whether you are stuck in the middle of a project or are still dreaming about it. I will help you find your own solutions by asking you open questions and taking a look at obstacles that may be preventing you from lasting change. We will discuss your goals and break them down into achievable steps so you can make real progress towards your creative potential.

Is coaching for you?
As your coach, I would be like a personal trainer for your creativity. You probably know what it is like to sign up to the gym on the first of January. You turn up motivated but without a real plan for your first few sessions. By the end of the month, your gym bag is sitting next to your front door complete with the towel that could do with a wash while the only thing that is getting thinner is your bank account.
Now imagine that on that 1st of January you opted to enlist the help of a personal trainer. In your first session, you and your trainer discuss your goals and your trainer helps you to turn your general idea of ‘I want to get fit’ into the more specific goals of ‘I want to lose 5kg and run a 10K race in six months’. Your trainer will then come up with an exercise programme or action steps. Now you know where you are going and how you are going to get there. But like coaching, personal training doesn’t stop there. Having a trainer makes you not only more likely to show up to class, he or she will also support you to do those extra ten push-ups that you might have skipped if nobody had been looking.
Creativity Coaching is for you if you have been dreaming about that novel, that exhibition, that album or maybe even your own business venture in the arts, and you need support to find out how you are going make it happen. Or you might need somebody to discuss your ideas with first, in order to identify where you are going. As your coach, I will support you in your growth and encourage you to do that extra push-up towards creative success.

Get in touch
If you are interested in participating, please get in touch as soon as possible as places are limited.

Email: Chantal.valerie@live.co.uk