addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AmsterdamPHP Message Board › Where have all the developers gone?

Where have all the developers gone?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone - just wondering where is best place to post job adverts. I don't want to break any community rules by posting here, but we are a small digital media startup (fully funded) based in the creative factory in Rotterdam. We're looking for 2 back-end and 1 front end developer to join us ASAP. Symfony2 experience is very much preferred.
Anyone interested or can help - then please do get in touch with me :)
Ben
Dipali
user 173814812
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Ben,
Do you require inhouse developers or remote developers will do?
Please contact me back if you need any help/work from Indian PHP developers.