• Inaugural Seminar of the UCL Financial Computing and Analytics Group,
• The event is supported by the Analytics Network of the Operational Research Society, http://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/SpecialInterest/Analyticsnetwork.aspx.
• Presenter: Don Syme, Principle Researcher, Microsoft Research, http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/dsyme.
• Topic: “A World of Financial Data at your Fingertips, Strongly Tooled and Strongly Typed”
• Date and venue: 29th January from 4pm in auditorium Chandler 10, Chandler House, University College London; 2 Wakefield Street, London, WC1N 1PF
• Followed by networking and nibbles from 5:30pm (expected end-time 7pm)
• Address and map: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/estates/roombooking/building-location/?id=235
Format: Speaker presentation, Q&A session, networking session.