align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Analyze Boulder Message Board › A/V For Wednesday

A/V For Wednesday

Justin R.
juicerosenthal
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Hey Data Geeks,
Looking very forward to Wednesday's meetup! I have a surprise for you, which I'll announce later today or early tomorrow.
In the mean time, we are going to host a Google Hangout for the session, and we're looking for a volunteer to run the A/V. Please contact us at info@analyzeboulder.com if you have the equipment and will to help us out!
You would need a semi-decent camera and an external mic, and your own laptop to run the Hangout on. If you don't have a mic, I have access to a Blue USB Snowball.
Let us know, and thanks!
Justin and your AB Co-organizers