Ananda Meditation Center’s Free Monday Meditation Message Board › New Meetup: Aug. 24 The Joy of Awakening! -Turiya

New Meetup: Aug. 24 The Joy of Awakening! -Turiya

Ashleigh
ashleighbayer
Nevada City, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Torrance Meditation Meetup @ Ananda Meditation Center!

What: Aug. 24 The Joy of Awakening! -Turiya

When: August 24, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Ananda Meditation Center
3774 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505
310-779-9131

Aug. 24 The Joy of Awakening! -Turiya

This class is free of charge, although we do gladly accept donations. We are a non-profit organization.

This class includes:

- Guided meditation
- Some simple yoga postures
- Small Lecture/Discussion
- Tea and snacks afterward

All are welcome!! Including beginners to meditation and people who would like to go deeper in their meditation practice.

The Joy of Awakening!
Imagine looking at life through glass windows that are covered in dirt. Imagine not being aware that the glass windows were even dirty for this has been all that you have ever known. Life seemed to be clear to you. Then imagine one day a fellow friend came by and washed the glass window until they were crystal clear. Lo and behold you too saw a different picture of the world, that was much brighter, clearer, lighter, you could breathe easier and relax at this new dawn of awakening.

Meditation and Yoga offer us tools "to clean our glass windows." Being together with like minds helps to strengthen this inner clarity. Come and join us and discover new ways to look at life. Awake in the experience that joy, love, bliss rest deep inside you and that they are your true soul nature. Come and remember how to open the covers and discover the true nature of your heart and of your soul.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help with this Meet-up ie: snacks, tea, taking photos, setting up, helping break down, just give me a shout or send me an email or give me a call. Would love to hear from you.

Be well and have a wonderful weekend.
In Joy~
Ashleigh

P.S. It is wonderful to be back in the South Bay. We had a wonderful Monday Meet-up last week. Turiya and I look forward to seeing you all again on this coming Monday. I have a feeling he is very enthusiastic about this talk and sharing with all of you!

P.S.S. another special thanx to Randy for him helping out & being our Assistant Organizer! Thank you Randy, it is a joy to work with you!

Peace~ :)
ashleigh@anandasouthbay.org
310-779-9131

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­