Williams Sonoma & Iris Briand, RD of Sol Food Nutrition, Present: ‘Shake Up Your Health’ Cooking Workshop
Featuring: smoothies & shakes with power-boosting superfoods to enhance your health!
•Would you like to learn how to prepare nutritious and delicious gluten-free and paleo-style recipes?
•Do you want to find out about how to incorporate sustainable, organic and local foods in your meals?
• Are you interested in learning about the amazing health benefits of foods: chia and hemp seeds, and more!
• Would you like to have the opportunity to meet others who are curious about cooking, health, and wellness?
Then come to this information & social-filled event, where you will learn from an RD and Local Foods Chef about how to make healthy recipes, learn about the nutritional benefits, and get to eat afterwards!
• Hosted by Iris Briand, Registered Dietitian (RD), and Williams Sonoma
• Location: 338 NW 23rd (Between Flanders and Everett), Portland, OR • Please RSVP via store’s sign-up sheet, or email: [masked]
• Please be sure to specify any food allergies
• Cost is $15, which includes food/beverage at the event, as well as recipes and nutrition handouts!
• You will also have an hour to shop and receive a discount on all Williams Sonoma products!