addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anchorage Makers Message Board › It's time to start planning for a real space

It's time to start planning for a real space

Dale
daroon
Group Organizer
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 69
I'm not sure what critical mass would be for a group like this but I think it's time to start considering the possibility of having a actual physical space for the group. That means we will need some kind of legal structure for the group be it some sort of non-profit, and LLC or something else.

In order to get there we need participation by members who have some experience in this area. We also could benefit from any members who have experience in project management, finance as well as general membership input as to what kind of space we should have. So, if your out there with an opinion, as I'm sure you are, please speak up.

I will check on the availability of the meeting room where I work and try to schedule a meetup for an upcoming Saturday.