Anchorage Trail Runners Message Board › 2 Person Relay for Sluicebox June 2014 (Looking for relay partner)

2 Person Relay for Sluicebox June 2014 (Looking for relay partner)

sara
user 85879542
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 3
Hi fellow runners cool

My name is sara and I'm looking for a person to relay the Sluice box 100 with!! ( attached below is a link to the website). Fairbanks,AK June 28-29th, 2014
I've run 3 marathons in the last year and a half and did the Chilkoot trail in a day so I have distance running under my belt but nowhere near 50 miles.(This will be my first official Ultra :D
Ideally it would be sweet to find someone who has run at least a marathon before and would be interested in going on some training long runs together on the weekend or after work ( I work Tues-Fri 0730-1800).

Registration for this event open around March 15th but I have a 24 week training schedule so hopefully I can find someone sooner rather than later thats serious about training and doing a 50 mile ultra.

If this sounds like something you would be super interested in please feel free to email me or reply on the discussion board if you have any questions.
Email: sarasayre.ak@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sara

https://sites.google....­