The Anchorage Adventurers Meetup Group Message Board › Posting comments after an Adventurers MeetUp

Posting comments after an Adventurers MeetUp

Doug Van E.
Fruita, CO
Hey there active Adventurers members,

PLEASE PLEASE post comments and photos after you participate in an Adventurers activity.

Each time you sign up, after the event you'll receive an automated email that says Rate The Event.

Please take a few minutes to post comments about the activity, the place, the weather, how much your dog liked the other canines, or whatever you want to say.

If participants do not post comments we have no way of knowing whether an event actually happened, whether it is worth doing again, if we should be kicking ourselves for not having gone.

So again I request PLEASE PLEASE, this time, PLEASE post comments after each event that you participate in.

And, all those cool photos that you see on-line --- each and every member is encouraged to post their photos to the web site. It is not quite as simple as posting to Facebook but almost and then we get to share what you saw and have permenant record of the outing for future reference.

Have heaps of fun outdoors. I hope you are enjoying this clear, brisk weather as much as I am. Like so many of our members say "there is no cold weather, just not enough of the right clothes for the outing".

I look forward to seeing you outdoors and seeing your comments and photos posted on the Adventurers website.

Doug Van Etten

Adventurers Organizer

244-6610