There are a group of companies that are different, more profitable and sustainable than most other businesses. They lead by delivering extraordinary customer experiences and user experiences, yet they account for just five percent of all businesses worldwide. These leading businesses develop their customer experience strategy and user experience strategy beginning with very effective personas.
These personas are the basis for determining, developing and delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Personas are an essential foundation of business strategy and improve: product development, user testing outcomes, user interface design and customer satisfaction.
Please join us for this engaging session about customer experience best practices, developing effective personas and how personas are being applied at Mitchell International and programs for scaling personas company-wide for strategic advantage.
Key topics include:
- Why customer Experience and why now?
- The percentage of companies that really understand Customer Experience
- Best practices - The Customer Experience 3Ds
- Improve product design and development, GUI design and product strategy performance
- Best Practice Customer Experience and User Experience Strategies with Personas
- Increasing the effectiveness of your UX design, customer experience and business
- Mitchell International Persona Case Study:
- Specific Mitchell Persona Examples
- How Personas are used by teams
- The Propose a Persona program for scaling personas company-wide
- The Customer Ride-Along Program for observing the customers in the wild