align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Diego Android Developers Group Message Board › Remote Sr. Android opportunity

Remote Sr. Android opportunity

A former member
Post #: 6
My name's Josh Claravall, and I'm the national mobile development recruiter for Teksystems. I come across a number of opportunities throughout the country. Currently I'm looking for a Sr. Android developer with a strong core java background to help assist in the redesign and rearchitecture of a multimillion downloaded application that not only touches within the US but internationally as well. It's a long term contract set to go until at least the end of 2013 with occassional travel to Phoenix or NY about once a month. Please feel free to contact me at 602.605.7012 or my email at jclarava@teksystems.com