San Diego Android Developers Group Message Board › Mobile Application Software Developer for iOS platform, San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
This is a great opportunity for seasoned engineers with experience in Objective-C and iOS application development. The position is based in San Diego.
• Contribute to the software design for current and future location terminal devices for UI applications
• Develop iOS based UI and other applications using proven UI framework to support end-user features
• Develop app UI and technologies that is optimized on small screen yet fully customizable and extensible for different applications
• 3+ year’s software development experience, 2+ year’s experience of mobile app developing on iPhone/iPad devices in iOS.
• Strong/in-depth understanding of MVC, iOS UIKit, MapKit, Cocoa Touch framework, network framework and multithread programming.
• Strong C and Objective C programming skills
• Understanding of various development tools including XCode/Interface Builder/Instruments is required.
• Expert in data model design and realization. Creative in small screen design and customization of UI look and feel.
• Ability to debug iOS applications using XCode.
• Self-starter who can function well with minimum supervision
• Must have attention to details and follow-through, especially thorough testing and documentation skills
• Prior Experience with other OS like Android and Java Programming is a plus
• Ability to debug Java with Eclipse with ADT plugin is a plus
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org