A local (Boca) company is looking to hire 2-3 Android developers. See below for the requirements, and email [address removed] if interested. (Please mention the meetup, we'll get a referral fee, which will help us fund food and drinks for a couple of events :)
- 4+ years of software design and development experience using Java and familiar with Eclipse and other development environments
- Experience building Android applications using the Android SDK is highly desired.
- Expertise in advanced software engineering concepts, most importantly object oriented design
- A firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in order to tie our applications to critical server-side APIs
- Ability to contribute to or lead a team of engineers in cross-functional teams
Multiple positions open, both Senior and less experienced (3-5yrs +) developers needed. Local, Full-Time Candidates Only.
The purpose of the group is to bring together local Android developers, designers and others interested in learning more about the Android platform. Come and learn about Android, share what you've learned, exchange ideas and find others to collaborate with.