Permanent Android positions in Boca (several, junior to senior)
Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:49 PM
A local (Boca) company is looking to hire 2-3 Android developers. See below for the requirements, and email [address removed] if interested. (Please mention the meetup, we'll get a referral fee, which will help us fund food and drinks for a couple of events :)
- 4+ years of software design and development experience using Java and familiar with Eclipse and other development environments
- Experience building Android applications using the Android SDK is highly desired.
- Expertise in advanced software engineering concepts, most importantly object oriented design
- A firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other services), in order to tie our applications to critical server-side APIs
- Ability to contribute to or lead a team of engineers in cross-functional teams
Multiple positions open, both Senior and less experienced (3-5yrs +) developers needed.
Local, Full-Time Candidates Only.