With 25 years of industry experience, JJL Process Corp specializes in
serving legal papers. Through advanced proprietary technology and
forward thinking, JJL has established itself as the technology and
compliance leader in process serving. We have offices in 10 states and
continue to grow nationwide!
We are a technology driven company with multiple iOS and Droid
applications. We're looking for an experienced app developer to handle
maintaining and updating our apps, as well as creating new ones when
desired. As you will be working with a team who both shares tasks and
sources code, the ability to write documented, clean, properly formatted
code is a must. This position is Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00
PM, but candidate must be available in the evening and on weekends if
an emergency arises.
- Minimum of 2 years developing applications for iOS and Android.
- Experience interfacing with GPS and camera sub-systems on both platforms.
- Experience posting HTTP queries and handling returned data.
- Working knowledge of XML structure, parsing, and posting to web servers.
- Good people skills and the ability to provide top-tier technical support to customers when necessary.
Ideal Candidate Additionally Has:
- 2+ years working with PHP on a LAMP environment.
- Working knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Experience with PHP
For immediate consideration, email your resume with salary history.
To learn more about us, see our website: www.jjlprocess.com